Submit Reimbursement Application
- The Foundation will reimburse CGA member company employees up to $200 per course. Employees are limited to a maximum annual reimbursement of $1,000.
- The applicant must have completed this course with a grade of C or better (or a certificate of completion for seminar courses). For individual courses, the Foundation will reimburse employees up to $200 for an “A”, up to $100 for a “B”, and up to $50 for a “C” or other passing grade (e.g. certificate, Pass, etc.).
- To request reimbursement, submit the following information for each course independently along with a tuition receipt, evidence of completion, and verification of course ending date from the course provider. A book receipt is also required for those who qualify. An incomplete form or documentation results in the disapproval of the application.
- A complete application must be received within two months of the end date of the course. NO EXCEPTIONS ALLOWED.
- Employer must be a current member of the California Grocers Association. Employee must work a minimum of 16 hours per week to qualify for this program and must be employed with the qualifying company for 6 months.
- Both Employee and Employer acknowledge the program is on a “first come, first served” basis. All applications will be evaluated by the Approval Committee in the order in which they are received. Approval is granted without regard to race, color, creed, religion, age, gender, disability, national origin, sexual orientation, or other protected status. It is possible that funds for this program may be depleted by the time this application is processed.The CGAEF Board of Trustees and the Approval Committee have the sole discretion to disapprove any application and reserves the right to limit the amount of funding to any one company or individual based on aggregate usage or available funds.
PLEASE NOTE: Your supervisor’s name and email address must be provided in the form below in order to process your application. Applicant is responsible for submitting accurate email address and notifying supervisor of required email confirmation.
To transmit the application, you must click the submit button. Printed screenshots will not be accepted. To print form, click Application Form.
To transmit the application, you must click the submit button. Printed screenshots will not be accepted. To print form click here